Hey guys! I hope those of you who have watched the Facebook livestream workouts the last 2 days have enjoyed them. Tomorrow’s workout won’t be livestreamed (it would not be entertaining to watch in the least I’m afraid – haha), but I REALLY want you guys to take some pics or video of yourselves and post to your respective Athletes pages. I think that it is important for us to continue to have a sense of community right now, and we are lucky to have all of this technology at our fingertips to do just that!
This WOD is going to require some thinking on your part. You will need to gather some equipment (household items or otherwise) for this one. You will need:
- a ‘box’ to do step ups on (sturdy chair? your front porch steps?)
- a weight to do overhead press with (I practiced with a milk jug and it worked well. Or try a 10# bag of sugar? A purse filled with canned goods?)
- a weight do bent over rows with (a laundry basket filled with something perhaps?)
- a weight vest or filled backpack (optional)
- a jump rope (also optional)
WOD: 25 Minute AMRAP
40 Double Unders (or 80 singles or 15 tuck jumps)
15 Single Arm OH Press each side
40 Step Ups (you can wear weight if you wish – weight vest or backpack)
15 Bent Over Rows (go lighter on these – they may be awkward – slow your movement down to get more out of it)
Post: POST to Facebook with your equipment choices, or video clips of you working out.